This post is sponsored by TK Photography. All opinions are my own.
There are so many great photographers in the Chicagoland area. But here’s the thing…it is hard to find someone who can coax even the shiest child into a smile or will respond to all of your silly questions about outfit choices and ideas. That is, it was hard for me until we came across TK Photography. Here are the reasons why our family loves TK Photography and why your family will love them too!
- Promptness. Everything about working with TK Photography was timely. From email correspondence to the turnaround on photos—timeliness is certainly a top priority for TK. They must know that our kiddos aren’t the only antsy ones, eh?
- Clarity. There were no surprises when working with TK—everything from the prices to photo shoot locations to how to position our bodies during our photos were extremely clear. This made for such an easy and stress free shoot that you can clearly see radiate through our family pictures.
- Creativity. Since TK Photography is a favorite of so many Chicagoland families, they have tons of props and other photo ideas to not only make your photos look unique, but also fantastic. For example, you can check out this post on some of the best urban photo shoot locations in Chicago.
- Talent. As you can see from our photos, TK Photography has some v e r y talented photographers. We have worked with Thomas for all of our photos, and he not just has a great eye for how to best frame a photo, but he also knows how to interact well with kids. It is obvious that he is a Dad himself, and he uses his knowledge and expertise to capture amazing photos out of even the most timid kiddos who want to do anything but get their picture taken.
- Ease. Our family has gotten tons of family photos taken, and there is typically a meltdown or two leading up to or during the photo shoot because of outfit issues, someone is over tired, or Mother Nature decides to not cooperate. But since Thomas is so laid back and focuses on the positive instead of the negative, everything related to family photos is easy.
And finally, our favorite reason to use TK Photography is because we are supporting a family business. Thomas and Tiana are the owners of TK Photography, and they have welcomed a team into their business that is simply phenomenal. Spending an hour or so hanging out with fun Chicagoans who are also talented photographers truly sums up the TK Photography experience.
Be sure to check out some of these great shots from our latest family photo session. Oh, and be sure to tell Thomas and Tiana that the Queen sent you!