Bummed that you are spending Spring Break in Chicagoland instead of heading out of town? Don’t be. We have the most amazing city in the world with endless opportunities for family fun (It’s like someone should write a blog about it or something…). Here are some Spring Break Chicagoland Staycation activities that are so awesome you won’t mind that you didn’t board a plane.
So here are my top 15 picks for local Spring Break fun:
1. Explore some of the beautiful gardens in bloom.
3. Pig out on some of the most delicious pie in Chicagoland.
5. Enjoy bocce, bowling, and delicious food (their Sunday brunch is amazing–especially the chocolate fountain) at Pinstripes.
6. Head to Chicagoland’s indoor waterparks.
9. Put your feet in the sand, and get a mani-pedi while you’re at it, at Kids’ Island.
10. Get ready for Spring by playing in the largest tree house in Chicagoland.
12. Get dirty and splash in the puddles at some fun and FREE nature centers.
13. Go on a Chicagoland library crawl.