If you are like me, you tend to spend more time and money on your kids’ clothes as opposed to your own. But here’s the thing….you deserve to look absolutely adorable too! Don’t have a huge clothing budget? Then let me tell you about my budget friendly fashion secret: Le Tote. It is my favorite way to look fashionable and still have enough money in my wallet for a girls’ night out and still dress my boys to the nines. Here’s how Le Tote makes me a fashionable mom and why the subscription service is tres magnifique:
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you make a purchase through one of the affiliate links, I will receive a commission at no additional cost to you.
- Shop online (add outfits and accessories you like to your online closet), wear everything for as little or long as you want, keep anything you really love and want to purchase, and exchange your old tote for a new one. So simple and easy, even the most sleep deprived mama can do it.
- You never have to wear the same thing twice….seriously. But the three outfits and two accessories that you receive in each tote are so adorable (I mean, you pick them yourself!) that you will want to wear them once or twice before sending them back.
- Shop from the comfort of your home and learn fashion tips and tricks like how to layer necklaces, how to integrate Pantone colors into your wardrobe, spring trends and new arrivals…the list goes on and on.
- Your closet expands its limitless potential at the low price of only $59/month. And even better? You aren’t restricted to only one tote per month. Once you are done wearing the outfits that are sent to you, place them in the shipping bag and wait for your next tote to arrive. Easy peasy.
- Cross laundry duty off your list. Really. Le Tote takes care of all of the laundering so you don’t have to lift a finger except for dropping your return tote in the mail (and Le Tote covers postage, too!).
- Are you pregnant and really don’t want to invest in maternity clothes (especially if this is your last pregnancy)? Le Tote has tons of comfortable and stylish outfits for both work and home.
- Looking for a great gift but you don’t know which dress, shirt, or purse to pick? Then give a lady in your life a Le Tote gift subscription (classic and maternity collections available).
- Oh, and if you are Spring cleaning, Le Tote will help you feel better about minimizing your clothing staples since there will always be a new outfit waiting for you on your doorstep. Take that, Konmari!
Here is what my most recent tote included:
- Cupcakes and Cashmere grey sweater
- Cupcakes and Cashmere tank top
- Chevron Danielle Nicole clutch
- Gold and maroon bangle
- Floral Vince Camuto dress
Needless to say, I was totally ready for a bachelorette Party, play dates, and a wedding this month. But since I am by no means a fashion blogger, my posing most definitely has room for improvement. Can’t wait to see what my next tote brings and how Le Tote will help me fool people into thinking that I’m a fashionable mom.
Check out my Instagram feed to see all of the awesome outfits and accessories this Chicago mom will be rocking this Spring!